Paddock

The Paddock
by Willow Shields

It was a dark, dark night. There was a mysterious person in a paddock. They didn’t know if he would kidnap us or disappear. They were really frightened from his appearance.
“I wonder if he’s still there?” said Jeff
“I hope he isn’t.” said Fred
“What if he is?”
If it is. They will have to think of a plan and fast. They could go into the paddock and have a look.

3 years later Fred and Jeff almost died.
“I’m glad we’re still alive”. They kidnaped us for three years.
“Let’s not go back in.”
“Yeah let’s not.” They were stuck in mud for 2 days before an eagle picked us up and flew us into his nest. He fed us worms for 1 year. An elf climbed a tree and took Fred and Jeff to his elf castle and had normal food for 2 years. They escaped and ended up here.
They should get inside and lock all the doors before he strikes again. They hid underneath the bed in the back bedroom forever?
Fred said “What should we do?”
“I’ll get a light,” said Jeff “so we can have rest.”
“I’ll go see if he’s still there.” said Fred
“Yes!” he whispered, “He isn’t there.”
And they live happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!