Campsite Mystery

Campsite Mystery
By Isaiah nakasenh
A family called the Crystals went on a holiday to camp. This family has the oldest brother Jack, the second oldest William and the youngest chloe and a mum and dad. Chloe is the only girl in the family. So, they pack their bags, get into the car and go to camp. “Yay yay”. Said Chloe,yelling with excitement. “Where here” Said Jack. “Yeah,finally” Said Wiliam. “Is it number 5 or number 6?”they all asked their dad.
“House number 5 kids” They went to the house number 5 and unpacked their stuff and went to bed. In the middle of the night Chloe woke up. “Oh”. Said Chloe. She saw some footprints. Chloe didn’t know where it went to so, she just followed. Then chloe saw a huge bear cave.she went to have a look and then the bear had woke up! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR! Chloe ran for her life and the bear chased her down. “Phew,lucky it’s gone”. Then she sees a village.The village looks old and rusty. So she goes looking for her family. After asking everyone she back into the forest. “I will never find my family and then she sees a familiar house. She goes to the house and nocks on the house. “Hello”. Said the old woman. “Hi. can you help me please. I’m lost. Can sleep here” Sad Chloe. Shure you can stay for the day. My name is Chloe. Ok Chloe,go to sleep. “Chloe,Chloe, wake up! Are you ok, you were having a rough sleep.” “Here's Breakfast” Said the old woman. “Thanks”. Said Chloe. Do want me to walk you back. Sure. let's go.The next day, the old woman walked home. Back at the campsite, William, Jack, Mum and Dad were calling out chloe’s name. We have to find her. The old woman asks Chloe everything about her then she realizes that she… GET HER. said the old women. the old woman was bad? Chloe ran as fast as she could and then thought that this was a dream. “No it’s a dream”. Said Chloe. Well she just kept on running. Then, she found a safe and hid in it. “Phew. Ok i’m safe”. Said Chloe. BANG! BOOM! BAM! There were explosions coming from the sky. “AHH”. said Chloe. She ran REALLY, REALLY fast this time. “Oh my gosh”. Said Chloe. “Hello miss” Said one of the soldiers. She kicked him and started to run again. The she saw a sign that might stop them. “Na na na. You can’t get me”. She went past the warning sign that said, Warning, building getting built. “Ahhh”. Said all the soldiers. “Phew. Lucky that’s over”. Cried Chloe. A Couple hours later she found a very wide rock.and slept on it. The next day, Then out of the bush comes chloe. “Chloe never go out into the woods by yourself ok”. Said dad. “Yes”. sad Chloe. They all come together and get a hug. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!