Money can't buy happiness

On this Exposition I strongly agree that money can buy happiness and after you read my arguments you will realize that money can buy happiness.
Firstly I would like to state the fact that money can buy happiness because if you had money you could buy all the things you would want and you could know that if you were sick or hungry you could buy food or medicine straight away. But if you did not have money you could not buy medicine or food or if you were cold you could buy things to make you safe & healthy.
Secondly if you had money you could make donations and you would know that the money you are donating is going towards who need money. So not only are you happy about donating money but the person you are donating money is happy.
Thirdly if you had money you could look after your family and you would not have to work. If you did not have any love you could get foster parents.
Finally if you did not have any money how could you do anything how could you buy anything that’s why its luck that there are rich people and they donate money to poor people.
In conclusion I strongly agree that money can buy happiness and after reading my facts you also should believe that money can buy happiness.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!