Jasmine And The Wennbar

Jasmine and the Wennbar
The frosty grass surrounds Jasmine’s small bare feet. She tiptoed through the silent forest, then suddenly, out of darkness of the night a small yelp sliced through the air. Jasmine ran to find the small creature. Out of nowhere, she caught a glimpse of a big beast with black dripping teeth.

Then, she saw a small fluffy creature paralysed on the ground. Immediately, she pulled the potion out of her pocket and fed it to the small creature whom she called Filly. From out of the distance the Wennbar, baring his enormous black teeth, pounced on the little girl.

As Jasmine screamed and fought back, the once paralysed creature, Filly, distracted the Wennbar by dancing beside him. When the time came, Jasmine squirmed out from beneath the savage beast. With Filly safely in her arms, Jasmine scrambled up into her small, ragged tree house.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!