George And The Pirates

The light from the full moon woke George up as a shiver ran down his spine. He looked around and wondered where he was. He tried to get up but he noticed that he was wrapped around in rope. He didn’t know what to do for 10 minutes but when he remembered he had his metal tooth he bit his way through the rope, then as quiet as a mouse he tiptoed outside to go home. When George went outside he got a nasty surprise! He was in the middle of the sea!

When George thought nothing else could get worse …
IT DID! There was a whole army of pirates waiting for him to come outside! Then Captain Blackbeard the captain of the ship forced George to walk the plank. While George was balancing for his life on the plank, Blackbeard gets inpatient and gives George a great big shove! George falls down deep to the ocean floor. Right before George was about to drown a Narwhal saved George’s life and carries him home.

When George wakes up in his wet, soggy bed from him being at the ocean floor. Then his mum comes in and shouts, ‘ you soaked your bed in pee! Must of been a bad dream!’ ‘Yeah definitely’ George whispered to himself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!