Candyland

“Evie! come here there are sparkelly smarties shining” shouted Skyler. Since the girls were explorers they decided to explore it.
Soon Evie saw glossy mentos and soft, fluffy marshmallows. The girls ran and jumped all over it and ate as much as they could.

The girls had jumped in but since it was such a hot day, the marshmallows were melting and now the girls were stuck in the sticky fluffy white marshmallows. The girls called for help but nobody heard them. A few seconds later a girl called Bianca heard them shouting for help so she went to go and help them.

The girls are so glad that they are out of the sticky white marshmallow. “Skyler look I found some gummy bears and some corn flour maybe we can make edible slime.” “I will get the gummy bears and then put it in the heat so it can melt and at the same time I will put the corn flour”. Not long after the girls had made the squishiest, stretchiest and the softest edible slime they have ever seen. The girls thought of a another idea; they can use marshmallows since it was already melted and sticky. “The next step is to add the cornflour till it is not sticky anymore and till it is very stretchy but we can not add to much otherwise it will not stretch. Bianca shouted this is the best marshmallow slime ever and I know it is as good as the gummy bear slime.

Skyler, Bianca and Evie went to explore and their wish came true. There was a obstacle course that was made out of candy Bianca went first on the obstacle course; she passed the tilted peppermint candies, the sherbet monkey bars, the the sticky gummy bear log and the spinning life savers but she failed on the slippery wrapped gummy wall. Bianca’s time added up to six minutes and thirty eight seconds.

Skyler was next on the obstacle course but she failed on the first obstacle; the tilting peppermints candies but her time was eight seconds but instead of falling into the water she fell in the puffy airy cotton candy balls. When it was Evie’s turn she got the fastest time and she finished the course and her time was three minutes and thirty one seconds.

The girls finished exploring and they are so happy because they explored so much but at that moment the girls were so tired that they fell asleep in candyland.








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!