BANG!

Bang! The cat flap slammed behind me as I ran away. I herd strong wind so I went down stairs and I saw a big tornado I SCREAMED! I ran as fast as I could to the under our house. I saw my pet unicorn and grabbed it's it's rope and I took it down stairs into the bottom of our house. Then I saw... I saw a massive dragon about to eat my Mum and Dad! ''NO NO'' "STOP" I screamed from the top of my voice I have a huge sword and I tried to scare off the dragon. The dragon was actually not about to eat my Mum and Dad. It was about to eat my friend Chloe! I saw my Mum and Dad wacing it.




It was eating my cat. Arhhhhhhhh! it was chasing me around the whole house.! "It's going to bite my head off"! "NO! "BAD Dragon BAD"! I yelled. Then as soon as I tickled the Dragon it was about to spit up my cat but he didn't. ''OH WELL he was a naughty cat anyway" Mum said.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!