I Am The Future

So, I ask would you believe that I AM the future? Would you think I have gone berserk? Would you think I have an over active imagination? Would you think I am mad or what I have said will actually happen? Would you believe me if I said I have seen this time come to pass or that this time will come to pass? Do you want this time to pass? Don’t you want this time to pass? When this time is upon us what will you do, run and hide or stand and lose your soul to the games? Will you be the idiot that I was? Will you risk everything for someone you love? Will you turn a blind eye? Will you become a part of the new government? Will you become a revolutionist? Will you become a follower? Will you become a leader? Will you become a hero? Will you become a villain? Will you stand out to society? Will you fit in with society? Will you be the one to leave this time? Will you live until the fallout? Will you become a time remnant? Will you live your life or will you live the life the government wants? Will you become yourself? Will you become like everyone else? Will you live your life to the full or will you live your life to the less? Will you give your life for someone else or will someone else give their life for you? Will you sacrifice your soul, your blood, your family your body, your heart? Will you sacrifice your humanity? Will you sacrifice your time, this war? Will you sacrifice yourself? But you won’t stop, will you? You won’t stop to think about what will happen. You won’t stop to think, what will I do? You won’t stop fighting to consider what I am saying. You won’t stop cheating to consider the game. Do you see the end game? Do you want to know the end game?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!