Underwater Mansion Vs Castle


UNDERWATER MANSION VS CASTLE

Imagine living in a underwater mansion because imagine all of the sea life and it would feel like your living in Sea World like how cool would be?
We are talking about a mansion that is underwater!
You become a marine biologist like that is a person who studies sea life. You would be the first one down into the Mariana trench also you find out the question that all scientists want to know is if they is still a Megladon. Also you could go scuba diving every single day also what are you doing with your life buy the damn thing. For example people would just call you Mr or Mrs Rich because you are owning one of the coolest thing in the world. Like who wouldn’t want a underwater mansion. Because people would just think that your like the richest person in the universe so what do you think about that? Is anything going to persuade you, like seriously this is a underwater mansion we are talking about. Now let's talk about the real big problem, people all around the world are wanting a castle or a mansion but they probably haven't thought about all the possibilities of an underwater mansion. For example, most castles these days are old musty and dirty but if you have underwater mansion you won’t have to deal with old building because it will be built new and fresh.

In conclusion, I have been giving you multiple reason why a underwater mansion would be so much better than a castle.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!