James Sirius Potter And The Philosopher Wand

There was once a boy named Sirius Potter, he was one of Harry Potter’s sons, he is the elder. He was put in Gryffindor house, he got a wand that is called the Philosopher Wand. He can produce so many spells such as the Killing Curse, Expecto Patronum, Accio, Wingardium Leviosa, Expelliarmus, Lumos, Alohomora, Avada Kedavra, Sectumsempra and he became head of Gryffindor and seeker for Gryffindor team. They won all the matches and won the Try Wizard Battle. James Sirius Potter vs Teddy Lupin and James won and Teddy Lupin is still his friend. Teddy and James finished Hogwarts at the same time and Lily liked to play tricks on them both. Teddy Lupin was nice to everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!