Electra's Adventures


Chapter 1 - Electra's Crowning
A crowd was on the path to the castle. “The Queen has died, Princess Electra must wear the crown of diamonds, at once,” said a man.
“Where is Princess Electra?” Demanded the chief knight David. By now they were in the castle.
“Princess Electra of TIBWALT” a knight announced.
Electra strode through the hall and into the throne room, she was crying at the loss of her mother.
“She looks like she is five years old,” a woman gasped.
“She is ten.” A knight assured the lady.
“Silence!” David shouted. “Daughter of Queen Janelle, Princess Electra” he announced, “do you swear to always protect this village?”
“I would be honoured to fight for my village.” Electra said solemnly.
Chapter 2 - Meeting Aimee
Three years later, Electra was walking through an alleyway when she saw a person with red eyes and a dark black cloak with streaks of bright red flames on it.
“I am Aimee.” She had a deep, dark tone.
“Hi Aimee” Electra said sweetly.
“I am no friend of yours” said Aimee, keeping her tone.
“Oh no. It's time to go.” Electra said “Sorry.”
“I sssenssse a little bit too much love in her” hissed Evil Aimee.
The next day, Electra started a new school, it happened to be Evil Aimee’s school. Electra asked a girl why Aimee was called 'Evil Aimee'. The girl's name was Karah and she answered in a sweet shy tone, “People say it’s because she is evil as evil as can be.” From that day forth Electra stayed as far away from Evil Aimee as possible, this made Evil Aimee furious and they quickly became enemies.
Chapter 3 - The Battle
6 years later.
One day, Princess Electra was forced to battle Evil Aimee to save Karah, her BFF and her village.
Electra had one companion with her, David. Evil Aimee directed them to a stone, it looked ancient, a thin golden sheet of paper that read:
The Rules of the Battle
There are 5 keys and 5 chests to be earned.
For the first key, the village must vote, whoever gets the most votes wins. However, if someone cheats by hypnotising the village/city, the opponent wins the key.
The second key is they both have to jump into water 19 metres deep (note Electra never learned how to swim) three metres apart. Howe-
The end of the script was torn off, but they were too worried to be mystery solvers.
Electra won the first point of course, but Evil Aimee looked as if she wanted Electra to win the first point.
The second point was a different story, Evil Aimee and Electra both fell down the cliff together, but neither of them could swim.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!