Candy Land

Cotton candy as fluffy clouds, liquorice as twigs and Maltesers as pebbles!

The two sisters Alexa and Sophie had gone off for a stroll and found a area called Candyland, so they went to go have a look at it. They skipped in and were so excited to have some candy.

The Candyland was in the right corner of a village in the North City. When the girls walked in they saw three big cotton candy sticks so the girls screamed with excitement, 3 2 1 and took a big bite out of it and were shocked to find out that it was fake. They kept looking around the place and finally found a bit of real candy but they were still sad because they wanted more. They opened a lolly and ate it but. . . .IT BROKE THEIR TEETH.

Alexa and Sophie keep looking around Candyland but didn’t find much candy, it was mostly fake. The girls say in disappointment, “It’s mostly fake AAAAHHHHHHH!”

Alexa and Sophie start to think it’s a trap because there is only three things that are real candy and that don’t break their teeth. Alexa and Sophie start to panic and get scared and they didn’t have a phone with them because they were too young to have one yet.

Soon Skittles started falling off chocolate mountains and chocolate fudge was dribbling everywhere from the fountains. Candyland was closing in. The girls were going to be trapped forever. The two sisters screamed with all their might. Their lungs were tightening up. Candyland was closing in even more and the two sisters nearly lost their voice.

Alexa and Sophie’s dad was hiking up a mountain in Candyland when he felt something like an earthquake. The girls dad hiked back down and he heard the two girl’s screams. He knew it sounded like his daughters, so he slid down a hole and bounced on a cupcake and grabbed a lollipop stick, he made a hole through the wall so they could get out safely.

Sophie said to her dad, “I wonder who was trying to trapped us?”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!