Game Maker

Boom! I hear the thunder struck the train as it wobbled through the old rusty bridge, wait… I can taste something not right. Then I see a mysterious note saying that I can make my own game and win a big prize “YES” I say. Creeeeek! I was very scared I was terrified I was not going to make it home…



3 years later


One gloomy day a smart boy named Lin got an invitation on the train to the same game making challenge and this time he was determined to do it, but there was a problem that Lin’s parents did not like games and stuff like that they liked him playing outside. So Lin decided to do it in secret. One day lin's dad saw the game but promised to keep it away from his mother and that's what he did. The next day a note is in the mailbox saying YOU HAVE WON THE COMPETITION!! He was extremely delighted he has won but the prize was a little tattoo “Oh” Lin said with a sad expression,but he was a very good sport so he put it on anyway Lin could feel something curious and he tried taking it of and it wouldn't change a bit. “ I am in trouble” Lin said to himself.


The Next week I go to my parents hot air balloon race I sit down on the grass and wait. 3,2,1 GO they rise up to the top of the sky and then I hear screaming loud as a lions roar I don't like this I think to myself I think this has something to with the competition and I don't like it I think there is so many things going through my mind I don't remember my name…
Then I feel pressure from the the sky it is pulling me in, I don't know what to do so I just stay as still as a wall. I have got teleported to game land I a skinny little chap standing still looking at me, I am terrified of him he has a look of evil in his eyes. He tells me that he has my parents trapped in a cage and will not let them go…




I sprint as fast as my little legs can go and find my parents but can not find the key. Wait I see it. It is on a sleeping security guard and I need to get it so I grab the keys and I feel the burn from the rope on my big hands, I get the key unlock my parents and go home for supper.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!