Sailors Of The Sea

On the old wood ship, All sails drop down, Off you and your crew depart, Leaving your lovely home town. The cold wind rushing on you, You all feel so true. Then the whole boat trip starts to turn right around, as the sky turns to grey in front like a dirty, dust mound. The thunder starts to boom, the lighting starts to flash, The water slams against with a crash and a splash. The waves get larger and the ship sways hard, You try to steer away but the sail is jarred. You keep your head low as the ship start to break, as you all know that your lives were at stake. So you climb really fast up to the big sail pole, and start to patch up a very large hole. You remove the object stuck in the sail, and steer away nearly missing a whale! Back home you do go, To find your way you use the moons glow. Back at home your greeted, by your friends welcome you are treated. In bed that night you dream, How that adventure was so extreme....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!