Can You Help Me?

BOOM! I ran outside to see what happened. At the oval there was a gigantic hall then I went to see the hall. In the hall there was a hole in the ground with a ladder to go down. I decided to go down, suddenly an enormous ant came out of nowhere and in a fright I scrambled to the top. Whisper, Whisper…

So many strange things were happening, I was frightened. Creep, Creep… Suddenly an enormous monster popped out from a tree. It had a very sharp teeth like a snake with a spiders head staring at me and wings like a fly.

I tried to run away from it. Then it followed me, where I was running to? I found a pool just where I was running so I jumped into the pool. Wait, my smart watch! It’s not water proof. “Watch can you help me from this monster please?! I have nowhere to go.” All of a sudden it replied “OK, but I’m over heating!” “What?” The watch explained, “Take me off and I’ll put a timer so I can explode and distract the monster…” “NOOOOOO!!! I really like you watch…” But I had no other choice. I threw the watch and jumped in the pool. BOOM!!!!!!!!! The monster was no gone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!