Getting Expelled

Toby slammed the door with bang! After his parents were talking to the principal because he just got expelled from school for bullying people for the third time. After they came home instantly mum shouted, “Go to your room this instant”. Toby couldn’t believe he got expelled and he just thought to himself why I cannot behave like the other students and why can I not be smart like the other people. Toby just wish if he could be the same as other students.

Then mum came and asked Toby “Why are you bullying people mum asked”? Then Toby said, “I’m not sure why I bully people mum”. Mum just said softly “we will have to find another school for you”.

When Toby was sleeping the parents had a chat about what school he should go, and dad suggested he should go to a Harcourt public school because a lot of people said it’s a good school and it’s our local school. Then they phoned the school if Toby can come and principal said happily, “Yes everyone is welcome in our school”. They decided to go to Harcourt public school, so the parents were going to tell Toby tomorrow.

Toby woke up and while the family was eating breakfast his parents said, “You are going to Harcourt public school tomorrow and Toby softly said, “Yes”. But in his thought, he didn’t really want to go because he thought he was going to get bullied by other people because he is not smart, so he was not happy to go to his new school. He was sad to go to the school because he doesn’t think he deserve to go to school.

The next day he went to school and he found his class the first thing came into his mind was they were going to be a lot of smart people because he has a good brain, but he could not show it. So, he was sitting back of the class with no friends and the first session, was bad for Toby he could not answer any question, he could not get any answer and when he gets a question wrong everyone laughs at him. At recess a gang of people in his class and came and said you’re so stupid and dumb and they also said you don’t deserve to be in this school so Toby felled bad to himself.

The next day the teacher brought a big poster and it was a writing competition and Toby notices that it is his turn to show that I not dumb. So, Toby did the competition and he won and came the most popular in the school and Toby said to mum, “I bully people because I didn’t know it was going to hurt people but when I got bullied, I feel sad, so mum l learned my lesson.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!