Caner Is A Hearbreaker

I waited the longest minute of my life, I heard the door open behind me.
‘’Ok Milly you are required to take medicine for your cancer,’’ said the doctor in a soft small voice to comfort Milly. I felt a sharp pain in my heart, I felt like my life was about to end. ‘’Hey sis,’’ said her sister across the room, I ignored her and slammed the door behind me. I curled up into a ball, tears ran down my face, I sat dreaded as my fear came true. I took one step into the shower, as chunks of hair began falling out and splashing on the slippery wet floor. I hopped out the shower as hair clogged up the plug hole. I looked in the mirror and wrapped my hair up in a towel. So my sister wouldn’t see and panic. ‘’Why me’’, I said in a voice inside my head.
I walked into my room and came sprinting back to the bathroom. My sister looked at the bathroom door with a questionable look on her face. My sister slowly unwrapped the towel around my head as tears filled her eyes. I couldn’t put this pressure on her. I collapsed and fell with a bang. I heard sirens, my sister yelling and crying, and then nothing. I woke up in a tight small room it made me claustrophobic. I saw my concerned sister next to me. Sharp pains shattered across my body, my sister held my hand as the grip began tighter and tighter. ‘’ Please you can’t leave me, you’re my sister and I can’t let you go I can’t imagine life without you.’’ Then I felt the world’s worst pain.
My blood and my heart were giving up. I’d rather be in peace, I don’t want to be in pain. The same thing happened to my mum. My life is gone it was like a breath of relief.
I woke up to the sun, the clouds, ‘’Mum is that you?’’ I saw her beautiful face look behind her. I ran towards her, we held hands and skipped along the clouds. I waved to my sister, she waved back, as a grin shone across her face.
My sister came to my funeral, I watched the whole thing. I saw my body get lowered into the ground as my sister’s heart sank.
Goodbye my beloved sister, I will never forget all the amazing memories I had with you. When we were little we used to play together, you used to brush my hair. I know your life will be different know but I want you to know I will always be with you, looking upon you, and looking out for you and seeing if you are ok.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!