YouTuber High School

Today everyone at YouTuber High School has been creating videos in the classroom. They were all fighting over all the noise that the students were making, so the teacher sent them to different rooms to continue their videos. The students that attend YouTuber High School are Karina, Ronald, Freddy, Lizzie, Preston and Taylor Swift. Their channels are, Gamer Girl, RonaldOMG, FreddyGoesBoom, LDshadowlady, Prestonplayz and TaylorSwiftVEVO. Everyone loves their videos especially a young girl Lillian. These are her favourite YouTubers.
The next day, a stranger came to YouTuber High School and he was a Murderer! He murdered Taylor and all the other YouTubers ran away! They were so sad that Taylor had been killed so tragically. “I can’t believe that Taylor is dead!” said Karina.
Suddenly, Taylor rose up from the dead! So she sang a song called Look What You Made Me Do. After the song ended, everyone went to the grave to give her flowers and they saw that Taylor was on top of her grave! They were so excited that she was still alive! “OMG! You’re alive!” cried Lizzie.
Taylor gave them all a hug and said, “Here’s a sword to fight the murderer!!!” They all ran around the school finding the murderer. Then they realised that the murderer had gone into the classrooms! So after that, they went into the classrooms to find the murderer and guess what?! They found the murderer! They snuck behind the murderer and STABBED HIM IN THE BACK!!!
After killing the murderer, they all made a video about what happened at YouTuber High School and they lived happily ever after!
In years to come, the YouTubers never got any strangers to come to YouTuber High School ever again!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!