Jailbreak

Why was this happening to me when I didn’t even do anything, people were fighting because of me but would they win. I was confused. Why was I being put into a specialised criminal jail even though I was innocent. This was insane! There’s a dispute going on for me.

1 month ago, it was the day my great grandfather died and the day of my birthday. I was heartbroken so badly that I didn’t eat for 3 days. Finally, when I ate it felt better, but it seemed like if I hadn’t eaten for months. Everything was going back to normal after 26 days, I went for a walk in the park.

Something appeared before me, it was shining into my eyes. When I picked it up it felt heavy and it was about 15 centimetres long in the shape of a diamond. I put in a pouch and when I got home I put the pouch in the lock up cupboard for it to be safe.

My friend Garret came and told me about a missing diamond that was robbed from the city bank and it’s worth $25m. I straight away remember the the shining thing I picked up the other day and tell Garret about it.

He tells me that I should go and give it to the police and that’s what I do. I anxiously take the diamond to the police but then they think that I’m the criminal even though I’m not. They take the diamond off me and shove me into the police station jail until they arrange me into the city jail.

After they arranged me into the specialised criminal jail, one of the prison guard came and lead me into the police van. It took us nearly an hour to get there. Then the guard pushes me into the jail and shuts the force field. I thought that this was it but then the guard comes back after 2 days and takes me out.

I ask him why his taking me out and he tells me, “your mate came and told us what happened, we didn’t believe him at first but then he showed us evidence.” “What evidence did he show you,” I wonder. “ He showed us the picture taken of the stealer by the security cameras,” the guard retaliated.

I tell him that an image isn’t evidence but then he explains to me that they used a electronic height measure tool that can measure the height in a picture. He also said that when they checked my height and the robber’s height, it was totally different.

I meet Garret finally after an exhausting hour and the first thing I do is ask him where he found the image of the criminal. He tells me that I went to the bank where the diamond was stolen from and asked for a copy of the last robbery.
I understood everything and later on after 3 days the robber was arrested as well.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!