Zepper 2020

A new advanced way to fly. New this month, created by Albert Howsmans. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it is a new sustainable way to fly, the Zepper 2020.

For years scientists have experimented and manufactured to this day new ways to fly. Could it be the one? Will people use the Zepper 2020? These are the questions Albert has in his crippled in his brain.Will it work?. This machine has a big air balloon with a round looking pumpkin on the bottom, the rough outside layer has two doors for entry and exit. For the engine is three white tubes that spin around by the wind.

“Welcome, everybody welcome to the grand opening of the Zepper 2020,” Albert bows to the large crowd that has gathered to hear him speak, “Thank you all for coming!”
“Okay Albert, rev up the engine and let’s give a round of applause to our first participant,” announces the MC.
The crowd cheered as the first lady walking up with helped by some assistance, it was Mayor Judith. Judith was helped to the right hand side of the door she stepped into the Zepper 2010 sits down and says, “I am ready. Wow I am so impressed I can’t wait to see it in action.”
Albert puts the thumbs up and presses a bright green button. As the Zepper 2020’s winds brushed past everyone's faces. Albert has feared that the balloon would split, that it wouldn't work, that everyone would laugh at him. The nerves are getting to him.

“Stop! Arg!” he is thinking in his mind.
“It is not gonna work he is so dumb!” He can hear the blabbering over his shoulder
“What is he thinking it will never work. No way at all.”
“sustainable way to fly, surely not!”
Albert put all his thoughts to one side and focussed on the outcome.

Everyone is clapping with their heads in the air looking at the balloon hovering. It worked! Albert is stuttering over his own breath trying to make words come out of his own mouth. “I...I..am….It worked!,” He says over the large crowd with their heads directly at the Zepper 2020.
“Well done Albert!” the MC says as well as clapping.
The crowd cheered in suprise but Albert more surprised from his own work.

After years the Zepper 2020 has conquered the world and everyone is using the Zepper 2020. Albert Howsman is a billionaire man and has a family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!