Jarrod and god

One day in a village a man called Jarrod was washing his clothes very late at night.
He went to bed two minutes after he had washed all his clothes.
Jarrod was a man of God.
God had told him that night that someone would come and steal his washing.
Jarrod thought "That’s odd. God had never told me anything before" and so he was very cautious that night.
He bought all his washing into his house, locked the door and as well as all of that he put an extra lock on the door.

When Jarrod was in a deep sleep a bang on the door woke him up.
He didn’t make a peep and the man went away.
That morning he prayed and thanked God.
That afternoon God told Jarrod something else.
God told Jarrod that the man would try again tonight, and he would bring a locksmith.
Jarrod didn’t totally listen to God.
He prepared early, so that night Jarrod wasn’t worried at all.
Jarrod thought he was well prepared.
And so that night Jarrod got robbed!
The first thing Jarrod did when he got up that morning was take advantage of God!!!
He asked for a soda.
And then he noticed all his furniture was gone, so was his T.V, and his washing!!!!!!
Jarrod asked God what he did wrong to get robbed.
So that night God informed Jarrod what he did wrong.
Jarrod said sorry to God and said that he would never do it again.
So God forgave Jarrod. And God told Jarrod something else.
God told Jarrod that he loved him and always will.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!