Candy Land

A big door appeared. Lily was so scared that she fell to the ground. She was panting as fast as she could.
Lily stood up and looked around, she was in awesome Candy Land. All the houses were made out of biscuits. Their pots were made out of chocolate with candy cane fences. The path was frozen caramel. Lily smelled fairy floss. It smelled so good, Lily wanted to eat it, but she couldn’t, she thought it was someone’s house.
Lily had brown, soft hair. Lily loved candy. She usually wore a skirt and a t-shirt. Her favourite colour was yellow. There were some other people. They all had name tags on. The girl called Poofy had frizzy, black hair. There was Flossy, who looked exactly the same as Poofy. There was Chocie, who had straight, blonde hair, who loved chocolate. There was another girl, Lola. Lily thought she was twins with Chocie because they had the exact things on.
Lily (who came through the door) saw a whole world of candy. She met Poofy, Chocie, Flossy and Lola. They’re her new friends now. Lily explored the world. She stayed the night. Lily slept in a chocolate bed and dreamt of all the things she did today.
Lily felt chocolate trickling down her fingers. The bed was melting!!! Lily went to find her friends. Chocie and Poofy went to their houses to get the magic freeze gun that freezes things. Lola and Flossy tried to help. Then when they fixed it, they went back to bed and Lily was allowed to live there and she did.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!