You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To



Meet Asha

Asha is a 12-year-old girl.
In one word to describe her, she is.. Shy.
She would only socialize with her family.


Asha was homeschooled, She was a pretty Special girl everywhere she would go she would get stared at and Asha hated that Her mum and Dad always have wanted Asha to go to school but Asha certainly did not want to go.
Asha hated being stared at She only got stared at because she would like to always pretend that she was invisible because she was EXTREMELY shy, Asher had to go to school this year because her parents were desperate for her to learn more her parents knew that she would hate school for the first couple of weeks then she would make some friends


On the First day of school.

Asha faked being sick but her mum wasn't fooled her mum knew she didn't want to go to school.
“ASHA wakey wakey time to get up and get ready for school” “NO MUM”.
Asha’s mum had to bribe her to go to school
So Asha got out bed and put her soft school dress on, Then her stiff uncomfortable black leather shoes on then she tied her long blond hair into a messy bun then hopped in the car.
When she was in the car she was having bad thoughts in her head “ what if nobody likes me, I will have no friends” then Asha started to winge and beg her mum not to go to school “MUM PLEASEEE I FEEL SICK I GUESS YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME HOME NOW” “your not fooling me young lady”
When Asha arrived at school she fearfully jumped out of the car “bye Asha have a lovely day”
“Thanks, mum love you”
As Asha walked into school she didn't look up she was so shy, As Asha walked into class Asha got stared at, Asha sat down in her seat,”Hello Asha welcome to our school” said Mr. Malcolm Asha had a nervous look because she knew Mr. Malcolm would ask her to stand up and say some stuff about her “Asha stand up and tell us some information about yourself”
“Umm w-well I'm A-Asha Jones I l-like to play basketball a-and in 12 y-years old” “That's nice”
Then the bell rang.
Suddenly when Asha went to her locker a bunch of bratty girls came up to her “Why are you so small, There is no way you can play basketball”
“Umm Y-yes I can”
“Prove IT in 5 mins meet us on the basketball court over there”
Asha was terrified but she wanted to prove them wrong
“Asha was gonna crush you”
“Okay”
So the bratty girls started off then Asha stole the ball 3 pointer! she won. “Ummm okay we thought wrong we're sorry
So that shows that no matter what your appearance is.

you can do anything you put your mind to!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!