Racing

On the weekend I went to my brothers racing, guess what he won!!!! Then he got his medal handed to him. He got a gold medal for being the greatest motorbike rider. It was the last race for the week. Then it was my turn on our iPads for two hours, then we hopped back on our motorbike and ride them in the backyard for two hours. We had our tea and we had fish and chips from Terry’s. We called my grandma and she came over for my brother’s party and chocolate cake for dessert, then we had a sleepover at my cousins house for two nights. Then it was Monday and I went to school and played with Dave and we rode the motorbikes for an hour to Davies house and we raced each other.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!