Jailbreak


“GO GO GO” there gonna catch us if you do not go faster yelled Spencer. Ok said Monte I will drive in the bushes Crack! Bang! Slam! As they drive through the bushes. Yes the police did not see us Spencer told me.

We quietly walked to our secret base where Connor was waiting for us. We got the case said Monte. Good said Connor. The next day… Ok let’s go shh whispered Connor Get in the car quick they are in our base right now we need to find a new one said Spencer quietly.

This looks like a good place said Monte lets open the case while we are here. What there is a button? We all pressed it KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!!! The police heard us Monte escaped but Connor and Spencer got arrested. I have to break them out of prison Monte thought.
The next day… Ok I am ready said Monte. We are here I am in the prison. Hey guys I am breaking you guys out of here. Thanks bro whispered Spencer. Be careful I am throwing grenades BOOM!!!!!! Go the cops heard us get in the car they are right behind us.
Yes there is a turn quick in the bushes ok yay we escaped at least they thought…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!