Keomy The Little Evil Girl

Keomy was a little evil girl. She was a 10 years old she had a big sister. She was a bossy boot‘s. Keomy has black hair. She wears dark clothes
and her eyes are pink.
Keomy was mean to her friends. Keomy said mean words to her friends. Keomy said to them go away I don’t like you.

Keomy and her sister was fighting about doing the washing and her sister. Mia shouted I hate you Keomy how about you do the washing.
“Mia I don’t know how to do the washing” said Keomy.

Keomy had a go at the washing she put clothes in the machine and she put too much powder in the machine and then bubbles come out and the machine blocked up.

Keomy noticed that she had been mean to her friends and said I’m sorry girl I didn't mean to say those mean words to you I’m really sorry I hope you will forgive me.

So the girls play in the room and had fun in the room and was glad that they got along so Keomy got drinks for the girls and her sister said
“sorry Keomy I think I should of done the washing with you so Keomy got a drink for her sister.
Keomy learnt her lesson.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!