Jeff And His Room

After Jeff got home his mother told him to clean his room. It made him get angry for no reason and he yelled
“I’m going to my room!”

To calm himself down he drew a rubbish tip and fell into the drawing. A guy said “get up”. Jeff got up right away and then he worked hard. Jeff felt sad and he said “I will clean my room.’’ and he looked for his tools.

“Your job is now to work here.” shouted the guy. Jeff began working, spearing cans and plastic. It was gross! He was tired and yelled ‘“I will clean my room!”
A helicopter came out of nowhere, he hopped on it and he flew up. He was smelly and he heard ‘ get up’ and he woke up. His mum said it is ‘time for school”. Jeff realised he had been dreaming. What a nightmare he thought.
I will clean my room from now on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!