Daniel Riccardo Having Fun With Friends

BANG, BANG, BANG!!!! There was a knock at the door. “Can I get it?” John yelled.
“Yes please!!!!” Mum replied.
John answered the door and stood still for a minute before yelling, “It’s Daniel Riccardo, oh my goodness!!!!!”
Daniel smiled and said, “Hey John do you want a ride in my new Renault Fl car?”
“Sure,” John replied.
“Well let’s go then,” said Daniel. “Let’s drive up to your school.”
John’s Mum came out. “Be home by dinner,” she said.
When they arrived into the school Miss Stillwell, John’s teacher, was in the classroom. She heard the car, so went to the window to see what the noise was. Miss Stillwell let out a scream and yelled out, “John what are you doing with Riccardo? He is my favourite Fl driver!”
Daniel went into the classroom with John and said, “Sorry Miss Stillwell, but I have to take John, Willem, Luke and Isaac for a drive.”
Off they all went. Daniel said, “Seatbelts on boys, we are going to fly, because I am allowed to test drive my car here!”
They flew through the streets of Brisbane, until they got hungry, so they all stopped at KFC. At KFC John said, “Hey Daniel do you play cricket?”
Daniel replied, “Sometimes why?”
“Well we are very good” said John. “How about we go and play some cricket now?”
Daniel said, “Sure why not? I’m going to win!”
“Ha, ha good luck,” replied John.
So off they all went to the park to play cricket and Daniel got thrashed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!