Camping Trip Upside Down

For the summer holidays my family went camping for six nights. Mum, Dad, my younger brother Levi and of course me, Alison. We were in a sensational spot. Great views and we were near a magnificent relaxing river. Everything was going great until on the fourth morning we woke up and found my little brother Levi nowhere to be seen. My parents and I panicked. We shot out of the tents like bullets. We needed to find him immediately. We looked for him everywhere for over two hours. We found ourselves going around in circles. He was still nowhere to be seen, so we made the choice to call the police. Dad was on the phone to them for twelve minutes. They needed to know every single little detail. The police arrived twenty five minutes after we made the call. My Mother called her siblings, parents and friends to help come and search for Levi. In the end we had thirty seven people join the search for five year old Levi. We searched for days but sadly still no sign of Levi. But finally, John one of the police come with some good news. They found Levi in a ruined shed. He was breathing okay but he had passed out. The location was five kilometres away from where we were camping. Mum had tears rolling down her face. Dad was telling her that everything would be ok. Levi was air lifted to the local hospital. Some police stayed behind to search the shed for clues. Levi was okay but he had to stay in hospital for at least three weeks. One week after Levi was found, the police had figured out how he got to the shed. We were shocked to find out that a man had been watching my whole family for four years! That man took Levi away. He hit Levi on the head with a brick. We were so happy that we found Levi because if we left him for twenty hours longer he may have died. That man got taken to prison for life. Levi's story was all over the internet and news. He was named "Levi The Miracle"



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!