Danger In The Hospital

It was a hot halloween night and I was stuck in a remote hospital, my family had just left after visiting me. After getting back into my sweaty hospital bed I looked through the window on the door. I could see a man punching the hospital security guard. For a second I thought I recognised him than it all came back to me,he was the truck driver who had hit my car. I froze for a second thinking he wanted me then I heard something that confirmed my theory.He yelled out “ Joe Malone “ that was me, he was after me. I jumped behind the door after grabbing my lunch tray .Kick! kick! He had shot open the door. I slung my arms as strong as I could and knocked him out. I ran out, every staff member was laying on the floor unconscious. I ran to the forest, I knew there was a big lake there,I knew if there was any chance of survival it was near or around the lake.As I ran through the forest I could hear twigs snapping behind me.I toke a quick glance the way I could hear it and I saw a big shadow chasing me. I ran side to side attempting to lose the man as I slide down the ditch to the lake. I saw something I do not think he saw, “ warning crocodiles in habit these areas “. I got to the mud bank of the river ,each step on it was like walking on sinking sand .I dropped down in the mud, I rolled around in the mud and tried to dig my self in .Then, pod,pod, pod he was one step to the right of me. I grabbed a rock as he walked all around the soft mud. I hurled the rock in the lake as I was swimming in the water. I watched him jumped in. I slowly got out of the mud and turned around to see if he was chasing me .Suddenly, snap! He was in the jaws of a crocodile I ran back to the hospital where I found the police. I told them all about it, the man was never seen again. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!