Camping Outside

I was sitting outside in the beautiful glowing night sky. I was singing a song with my friendly friends. I heard a strange fearful noise coming from a rustling thorn bush, I started to run as fast as I could then SLIP! I fell over rolling down an extremely rocky hill. I got my leg stuck in a hole and I was dangling over a cliff. I tried to pull out my rope to climb up but it was stuck in my pocket. I slowly started to pull out my phone to call for help when a rock fell down and hit it out of my hand. I tried to call for help but I couldn’t. I saw a vine under a rock. I grabbed the sticky vine and I threw it up onto a big chunky boulder. I pulled out my extremely sharp knife and started digging my leg out of the deep dark hole. I got my leg out and started to climb up extremely slowly so I didn’t slip. I got up and saw all my friends. I saw in the bush that it was just a little fluffy bunny.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!