Getting A New Puppy

Getting a new puppy
One day I was walking back from school and I found a puppy on the side of the road. I took the puppy home. I told mum that I had found the puppy. My mum said “Does it have a collar on or a phone number?” I said “Yes”. It had a name it was Zoe. I said “It is my friend Lilly’s dog.” We drove over to Lilly’s house. When we got there Lilly ran over to me and said “I have not seen you for a while.”
I replied “I found your puppy on the road.”
“Thank you so much for finding Zoe .”
Then I said “I have to go now.”
went Lilly said “Ok”. When we got in the car I stared to cried “I’m going to miss the puppy”. Next week I to my Auntie’s house because mum is getting me a surprise. 1 hour later. Mum got back and she said closed your eyes ok I said. Open your eyes. I opened my eyes and there was a puppy for me. Thank you mum you are the best! I loved the puppy so much I will stay home every time when you go into town. mum said ok. when mum went into town and I stayed back with the puppy. I called the puppy Roseanna.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!