Captain Cristal

Chapter 1 Captain Cristal
One day Captain Cristal was flying over the city when she saw a robber robbing a bank.
So she flew down, picked him up and took him to the police station. The police put him in jail.
So her job was done and she went back home.

Chapter 2 Lily and Mia
Later that day, Lily and Mia had a big party for the teacher. The teacher was very surprised.
After the party, they went back to finishing their maths test.
Lily and Mia are the best students ever because they listen to their teacher.
They are also best friends with Captain Cristal.

Chapter 3 The Whole World
The whole world was being sabotaged by aliens....so.... Captain Cristal came to save the day.

Chapter 4 By Aliens
The aliens wanted to take everyone in the world to their secret base.
Captain Cristal crashed through the metal spaceship using her super strength.
She killed the aliens by melting them with her super hot laser eyes.
She unlocked the cages where all the prisoners were and freed them all.
But she didn't know how to drive the space ship back to the ground. So she called Lily and Mia with
her magical whistle. They heard the whistle, went outside and pressed the button on their power back packs.
A jet pack transformed from the back pack. They flew up to the space ship and they met Captain Cristal.

Chapter 5 The Rescue

...and to make a long story short, Lily and Mia flew the space ship back down to safety.
Together with Captain Cristal, Lily and Mia saved the world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!