James' Monumental Adventures

I was exploring the enchanted forest looking for something to do when I heard something. A loud rumbling and clanking of metal against trees. Maybe it was a goblin or an enchanted dragon or even worse the evil Ogre King. I was petrified and worried that they would be attacking our village but when I went to my house and peered through the door. My Mum was safe and declared that it was dinner time. So, I packed my things for tomorrow to go and investigate the noise.

The next day, I go to the other side of the village and see a couple of goblins, breaking into a house and stealing the pots, pans, blankets bed and even the windows. After they left I found Mr. Potterson. He told me that the Goblins were taking everything they had even his special collection of marbles and were going to deliver them to the Ogre King.

So, I went to follow the cyclops I think they would go back to Plopte city the home of the Ogres. I was ready for the adventure.
I had to go through the frozen Icy Icicle mountain. Try and get past these evil old bitter Yeti's, it was extremely difficult. Then I went over Cloud Puff City and the Candy Tree Woods.

Now I’m at Plantland. First, I went to through the wall of ever-grow vines. I went climbing over, but I fell then. Now I’m stuck on one side I have tried everything. I have tried cutting, slipping through but it won’t cut or let me slip through. I male camp and will try to get past tomorrow.

It's morning and I see a figure amongst the fog. What if it was an Ogre?
As the figure came closer, I got a better glimpse of what it was. A human, and a gorgeous girl. As she came close to me, she helped me go through the plants.

“Hi, I'm Lila”

"I’m James”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!