CAPTAIN KICKBUTT

43 million years ago there was a super hero named Captain kickbutt that was 10 and he was extremely strong but he was developing new skills and trick for fighting crime for when he is older. 20 years later. “ I am captain kickbutt and I am going to kick your butt.” captain kickbutt shouts to hammer head his worse and only enemy since he was born. “Try if you can because my army is impossible to beat” hammer head replied. “Watch me beat your army in matters of second” captain kickbutt responds. “And also wait when I kick your butt all the way to the arctic.Captain kickbutt defeated the army and hammer head announced “good job but not good enough. Because you won’t be able to defeat me if I am back in time to kidnap you as a child. “Hammer head went in his time machine and captain kickbutt shouted “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” So loud that the buildings started to shake. But then an idea came in his mind there must be a source that would turn it off. Just at that moment he found a cable so he went to it and with his super strength he snapped the cable and hammer head cant get out of the time machine and once again captain kickbutt saved the day and he shouted “ I am captain kick butt and i am going to kick your ass to the arctic.”
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!