You've got soccer skills

I'm a soccer player, right? But my team and I are the worst team in history. Jacob is the best player on the team but the only problem is that he is the annoyingest and ugliest on the team.
My name's Sam and my dad always goes to this place it's a meat shop. There are two boys who work there with their uncle. They scrunch up balls of paper and use them as soccer balls. They're pretty good, my dad asked Tony their uncle if the boys would like to join the soccer team.
John and Josh heard and were nodding their heads and had their hands together, it looked as though they so badly wanted to join the team.
Tony looked at them and saw that they were begging. YES ALRIGHT said their uncle.
We won so many games we got to the finals. My dads dad team was in the finals as well.
We were in the lead by 4 goals but they soon caught up, it was 9-9. We got three more goals then it was 12-9.The siren rang and the game was over. We had won. GO MIGHTY TIGERS the crowd was sreaming. Josh, John and I soon became friends THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!