Pancake


I woke up one warm , relaxing morning to the sound of birds chirping and the smell of a freshly baked breakfast . I strolled downstairs and noticed pancakes made with cream and maple syrup , I walked up to it and saw that it had a note that read, "do not eat this" . I rolled my eyes and told myself to walk away but I simply couldn't resist, so I ate it peice by peice and licked the plate clean, then suddenly the room started spinning really fast and everything was floating everywhere , even me . I ended up in this place , it looked liked it had been ran over with a humongous rolling pin , and the top of all the buildings were wrecked , I had no clue where I was , and I was starting to get scared. As I wondered through the strange, but magnificent town , their was no sign of people or animals , it was all silent, I had no clue as to what I should do. So I just dawdled around exploring all the details, until eventually I stepped into a building , as I was walking threw the corridors , I noticed that there were lots of furniture and clothing , but no people. As I was looking around I suddenly I heard a scream for help , I followed the scream and came face to face with a women , she was as pale as a ghost and she looked into my eyes and whispered "can you help me?" I wondered over and asked her how I could help and where was everyone, she didn't say anything , she was trembling with fear , but I couldn't help her if I didn't know what to do. So I asked her again , she replied with "they're coming" and then she ran away , no where to be seen. I rolled my eyes and walked away , and all that was on my mind was , what was on coming? 

That night I slept in a destroyed room that looked kinda like it was used as a lounge room. I woke up the next day to hear people talking , I walked outside and saw that everyone was back , but how did they do that? Where we're they? I walked up to someone and tapped them on the shoulder and they looked at me if to say , did that rat just touch me , they pushed me into the dirt and made a disgusted face and walked away.  

I noticed that their were some kids staring at me, so I walked over to them and asked what happened. They said only one word and that word was pancake.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!