Magic Biscuits

One day Brian went to the shopping center for his pup's Max and Live. He found a shop at the shopping center and it just opened, the name of the shop was Magic Biscuits. But when he found an odd one out so he thought for few minutes because if he can take it or put it back. Then he looked at the packet first if hadn't been expired but it wasn't and it said that it's discount is 50%. And it weighted 1 kg so he bought it for his pup's. After he reached home he went to sleep after putting the stuff away. Then at 12.00 pm he went to sleep for until his alarm rings. The alarm rings to tell Brian that he has to wake up to give his pup's there food. After he woke up he gave his pup's the magic biscuits because it was the pup's food. At night the pup's were acting crazy and at 12.00 pm the pup's grew as tall as the house. And Brian had to call the plumber because the pup's had broken a pipe of water going to the everywhere in the house. When Brian was waiting he pushed his pup's to the backyard by putting some food for them. Then when the plumber came he fixed the pipe and Brian had to pay $1,000,000.00 because Brian had called the plumber at night 12.00 pm and pipe was so expensive. And for few days Brian gave his pup's normal pup's biscuits. Then after few days the pup's turned back to normal and Brian never went to the magic biscuits shop in the whole wide world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!