Earth And It's Planet's

In space, there’s a Moon a giant bumpy white balloon. The moon has no water, wind or air that’s why nothing lives up there.
In space, there are nine planets that we know around and round the sun they go, Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars, these are the planets closest to our stars. Don’t forget Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus too sadly Neptune, Pluto we can’t see you.
The sun is a star that lights up the way it comes from afar that lights up the day. Earth has many places to go with feeling and emotions far, wide and round they flow. Its tears are like a drop in the ocean. Its breath is the wind and tears of the rain, the quakes are its stomach crunching of hunger, its streams and oceans are its blood and veins. It’s thought say it wishes to be younger.
Earth's water keeps us cool, its trees bring us shade, and its land gives us a school and jobs that get paid.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!