Candy Store

The Candy Store
Bodies hung on the walls bleeding with a luminous purple liquid. Experiment-20413 had been completed. “Yet again, we have a fail” spoke Dr. Musk nervously. “It is not good enough!” General Gumdrop shouted.
“You will pay for your mistakes as we will be set back on our schedule!” General Gumdrop screamed once again. General Gumdrop’s assistant grabbed Dr. Musk’s neck and squeezed until Dr. Musk could breathe no longer. “We must find another scientist” General Gumdrop demanded. “Yes sir” Assistant Jawbreaker replied as he walked over to the elevator that led up to ‘The Candy Store’. Mr. Jawbreaker exited the elevator in surprise to see that the owner/receptionist had already hired a new scientist for Experiment-20414 and gotten a few children [soon to be test subjects] to enter ‘The Candy Store’ and buy some Anesthesia Chocolates. Mr. Jawbreaker pretended to look at the shelves for lollies while secretly keeping an eye on the children for when they eat their chocolates so he can rush them down to General Gumdrop. Why are they doing experiments on children you ask? Because they need glowing magical pink blood instead of purple blood so that they can drink it in a crisis. But what does it do you ask? It gives hallucinations to disguise anything horrible or terrifying but the real question is “Where are my children...Where are my children...Where are my children...Where are my children??”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!