C.B. Defender Of Earth

Once upon a time there was a child named Ashman that had an evil superpower. He could turn anything into ash with the touch of his hands. He wasn’t happy with the gift especially when he found out he was immortal, and felt he was cursed with what he was born with. As he grew, so did his powers and his mind started to turn evil. Like all other stories where there’s a villain there’s a hero and he’s name is C.B. C.B has the power to breathe underwater, fly, has huge claw like nippers and can control the weather both air and water.
Ashman has the power to manipulate any source and turn it into ash. He can control it and create anything out of the ash and if there’s enough he’s able to evolve it into any creature or thing. The only thing that can kill him is a sacred weapon that if it pierces his heart it will break him down until he is no more. Ashman is now planning to take over the world and if he is successful all hope is lost. He will kill everyone and repopulate the earth with his hell demons. As C.B hears of this he sets off to find the sacred weapon, which was made by the first ever illuminati creature of his kind, to use against Ashman and kill him. As days and nights passed, C.B was still looking for the weapon while Ashman was raising his hell demons from the underworld taking over cities and countries. With a sigh of relief C.B found a lead that could lead him to the sacred weapon. He dove deep down into the ocean of the Bermuda Triangle, searching through crystal caves and hidden in one of the caves there was a secret passage. That secret passage could only be opened by an illuminati soldier, as he opened the crystallised door he finds the mythical sacred blade surrounded by thousands of crystal shards.
When he finally reaches Ashman he challenges him and his army to fight. C.B fights through Ashman’s soldiers tearing off limbs and ripping off heads until all of the demons were destroyed and it was just him and Ashman remaining. After the two were finished battling C.B had cuts all over him and Ashman finishes him off by stabbing him in the gut. Ashman thinks C.B’s dead and turns away, as he was now ruler of earth, or at least he thought he was. But surprisingly C.B comes up from behind Ashman catching him off guard and pierces the weapon straight through his heart. As Ashman perishes C.B can now return to the temple of heroes knowing his duty has been fulfilled. There is no more destruction and peace has finally been restored on earth.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!