Samantha The Hiker

Samantha was a magnificent hiker who loved hiking. She always wore her hiking dress and bag, which was always in her dresser.
One Day, a challenge came. She always wished to go to this challenge until now. But, there was no turning back. She had to race Renee, the most famous hiker in the world. They had to hike Mount Hearts.
So, when they started hiking, Renee pushed Samantha back down. So she started over again. She saw a trampoline and thought it was a boost-up. But, when she was going to jump on it, it went back in the hole. Then, Samantha got stuck in the hole too. The rock doors around the hole were closed. How could she burst out of there?
She thought. Then, she saw her hammer and wacked the door open. So, when the trampoline popped out, she jumped on it and reached the top.
She was really happy that she won!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!