Quick Quiz


Hi my name is Annastagia. I’m 12 and I have a little pug named Billy.He is so cute and cuddly and is only 2 months old. Today my friends are coming over for a round of Monopoly. Their names are Alannah ,Charlotte and Nicholas.
‘ Ding dong’ ‘ Ding dong’ …...BANG! Crash. Boom!!
“Ow, ow, oww, ow, ow, oww!!” ( climbing down the stairs) “ Oh Hi ,Alannah and Charlotte come inside”
(both) “ Hi Annastagia”
“ Sit on the couch I’ll get you some jelly and cookies “
‘Dinggg Doooonnnggggg’ “ Looks like Nick’s here”
“I’ll get the door”
“ Thanks Alannah”
“ Hi guys, can I come in?”
“ SURE!! here’s some cookies and jelly. Now who’s ready for a round of Monopoly.” As I said monopoly Billy my pug came down the stairs pushing the Monopoly game board until the table. CUTE !!. But anyways you may be wondering why Monopoly, well that’s how we met and became friends.
Charlotte picked the game board and set it up. As Nick rolled the dice we heard a voice say
“ Ready for the challenge” in a very robotic voice. We all searched the room but found nothing except for Nick. He found an illusion drone under the pillow. It told us that it had a challenge waiting for us. So Nick ACCEPTED the offer.( he is always ready to battle)
At that minute we were transported to a brick room with no way out. Then the first challenge illusion started. It was all about adventure. Charlotte was about to go but I stopped her.
“ Guys the illusions are based on each one of our skills, so we have to go according to that.”
“ Okay”
“I’ll go first, adventures my thing”
“ Good luck”
Like that we all went :
Charlotte - Kindness and caring
Alannah - Funny and curious
Nick - Ready to battle.
We finished all the quizzes but the last one. We didn’t get it . But then Alannah spoke up.
“ Guys we finished all the quizzes based on our skills why not put them all together and solve it.”
“ Great idea”
“ I agree, let’s solve this thing.”

So we started analysing and all the things you would do in school while reading a text. Once we cracked the code we put our skills together and as soon as we finished the puzzle we were back home and Billy was sitting on my lap and it was time for me to roll in Monopoly.( the jelly and cookies were eaten by Billy and Nick). So that ended up being the best Quick quiz!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!