Zombieland

One peaceful day, my whole family went to the carnival to go on the free bumper cars. When they got there, they found a big long queue so Mark and Christopher ask for some money so they can buy chips from the chip shop. After ten minutes, Mum asks Dad “Where are Christopher and Mark? I am going to the to check on them.”

And meanwhile, the chip shop has a long queue too. So Christopher and Mark are watching two boys at the side of the chips shop. One boy is wearing an orange shirt that glows and the other one is wearing only black. One boy in black, Ben, loudly whispers to the other boy “I dare you to eat a rat.” The other boy spots a rat on the road nearby. He grabs the rat with his hands, opens his mouth wide and shoves the whole rat in his mouth. Afterwards, his friend sees green blood on his friend’s hands! The boy who ate the rat says in a shaky voice “My stomach hurts.” He falls to the ground and hugs his tummy.

Then a girl walks up to the sick boy to see what is wrong with him. The girl is a dancer and is wearing a flowery dancing dress. The boys lifts up his head, and starts itching his body. His skin comes off and under is new fresh green zombie skin. The zombie boy bites the girl on her neck. She is a new zombie!

The zombie boy and girl bit a boy, and ran into the city to bite more people.

Mark and Christopher turn to Ben “We are scientists, and can find a cure for your friend.” They asked Ben “Was there anything weird about the rat?” Ben said “I saw something weird on the rat’s head. I think it had green blood.” Ben confirmed “Can we make a cure before there are more zombies?” Christopher said “Yes let’s go to our secret spy lab.” Everyone climbed aboard the super spy car and traveled by the underwater highway. Inside the lab, there are microscopes, tools, and science machines to test and make cures. There are fridges, and heating equipment.

The first cure to try was poison from ants. The second one was cat food and raspberry juice, third one was human blood from 3yrs old crippled dwarf with crooked teeth. Last one contained to nails and human hair. Now three zombies needed to be captured. They spent a whole day tracking and hunting zombies from a stealth car. We put the zombies in a room, then the family starting testing their cures. It was time consuming and hard work so Ben made everyone a nice soothing good coffee. Once the cure was completed, it was tried on the first test subject which failed, and so on, until test subject three. This cure worked. The cure was introduced into the watering system and the world was back to normal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!