Underwater

When you look at the sea you would see a beautiful, calm sea. But you humans do not know what is underneath the sea. Only one human has come found out about underneath. If you want to find out what terrors lay under this phony sea read on.

there is green water, dirty and polluted you do not want to go down there at all. But there is a worse horrible monster down there. The catumbla monster. I think humans call it, wait let me get my dictionary, yes here it is sharks. Apparently there are more sharks but the catumbla is way fierce then the others. It took all my children except for nettles, my youngest one.

So one human called Max was very smart and one day he fell out of his boat and it turned out that he could breathe and talk under water. He dived down to tried to find somebody friendly. He than met me and told me what happened. I thought hard. "Maybe if you could destroy the Catumbla monster and I think you call them shacks I could help you find your way back". He thought and decided he would defeat the, let me check the spelling S-H-A-R-K-S, sharks. Then he had a BRAINWAVE."I need 2 hammers", He said. I fetched 2 hammers from the builder at my stingray mansion house. He whispered his plan to me and I told him he was a genius and that we should better go now. So we went and as we had planned the Catumbla monster was finding food. As I came close to him max gave me a thumbs up. Then the Catumbla monster spotted me. "Catumbla"! It yelled(now you understand why we call it Catumbla monster).I stung it and then Max leaped out and smashed it with a hammer. then I gave it a smash and we both gave it a beating. I do not think he will be eating any more animals!

Then MAMA told me that got home! YAY! I am so happy for Max! YOOHOO!

Nettles! go to sleep!
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!