Jade

BOOM! The emerald encrusted doors flew off. He, the one who has conquered all. The one with the power to destroy and mortal he wishes. He stopped not a speck of blood in sight, not a rip in his clothes. Jade the God of Wrath, stood there staring at a weapon so powerful a single flick can knock a spirit out of a being. He equipped it, power surged through him he started to hover his veins turned bright green and two horns sprouted out of his head his eyes changed green and his fingernails turned long and black while his left hand armed with the gauntlet.
Jade ventured to Zorak home of the goblins he recruited the best goblin as his humble servant. He left Zorak home of the goblins in ashes all the houses burned. He next flew to Kon Palace and kicked everyone out and made it his own "Jade Palace". He really was the world’s most powerful mortal but mortals can be defeated.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!