Wake Up Zoe

it was quiet like a bird flying into a sliding glass door Zoe and Allen. Allen had blonde hair he had brown eyes. Zoe had brown hair and one strip of golden string on her hair they were both sleeping they were planning to get dinner but they were so tired they dozed up so quickly they could not even finish the movie. The next Morning was very frosty Zoe and Allen woke up very late and they also forgot they had school that morning when Zoe looked at her message she saw her friends message Rachel said '' Zoe you are extremely late the teacher is going extremely mad Zoe and Allen raced to there closet and wore whatever clothes she saw so did Allen when they arrived at school Allen checked the time and it said 4;00 in the afternoon and they ran back home so the teachers at school don't get in trouble.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!