George Not Found

“Aaaaaaahhh,” you probably are wondering why I am screaming. It is because I am running from an armada of creepers, zombies and skeletons, if you are also wondering how did I get to this point. Well it all started with me going to Vidcon to watch my friends Dream and Sapnap on their last live concert, oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is George Henry Davidson I am currently 23 years old and I was born on the 1st of November 1996. So where was I, oh yes, I was on my way to watch my friends’ last concert but suddenly something strange happened, their eyes were as pale as snow (you probably would think that’s because I’m colour blind but right now I am wearing my glasses that allow me to see colour) and as they came to the front they just kept on going forward and the stage was very high so nobody could touch them. As they still were going forward they were about to fall but then they floated up high where everyone could see them, they chanted out in deep possessed voices “Peasants of dimension E.A.R.T.H my name is Herobrine I am from dimension B.1.0.X, I am here for the one you call George Henry Davidson.” Then suddenly the concert lights flickered on to me and suddenly this pixelated portal made from obsidian teleported from beneath me. When I woke up I saw I was in some sort of block world then I started to recognise where I was, then my mind blew and I said in an excited voice “I am in Minecraft!” As my jaw drops it starts to become night I start to think what should I do first? Then I see something in the tall grass “I think it’s dark green.” As it comes closer I realise it was actually a baby zombie, I thought it wouldn’t be able to do anything but actually he was a lot faster than a regular zombie! As I run, the baby zombie freezes and makes a weird calling noise and runs back to the tall grass. Suddenly I start getting worried and start running, suddenly a swarm of zombies, skeletons and creepers spawn in front of me!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!