Jazzy’s Adventure

One bright sunny morning at the end of a colourful rainbow, Jazzy the bunny was playing with her friend Wallaby.
They were playing their favourite game hide and seek. At the end of the rainbow was the most beautiful forest there were green trees and a clean river. Jazzy turned around and saw a big red fury fox the fox looked at Jazzy the bunny, Jazzy ran for her life.
The fox chased Jazzy down a hole where it was dark and cold. She asked her friend Wallaby for a torch so that she could see where to run.
Jazzy and Wallaby ran out of the dark hole and went to the fox’s house, the fox had followed them.
Jazzy shut the door and locked the fox inside, Jazzy and the Wallaby went out the window. They shut the window and the fox was trapped inside and he couldn’t get out.
Jazzy and Wallaby returned to the colourful rainbow and continued to play happily their favourite game of hide and seek.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!