Back Together Again

"Fight, fight, fight, fight," now the whole cafeteria was shouting at us. I stared at Chloe as she said, without a single drop of fear "Come on, Scaredycat."
Ok, so let's go back about 7 years ago when Chloe and I were just cute, ordinary kindergartens that didn't have any friends until we bumped into each other and became best friends for a very long time until 2 weeks ago, Chloe started sitting at the popular girl's table and I kinda burst. She kept sitting there and then she started ignoring me. When I say started it never stopped. It has been going on for about a week now. This has been the longest friendship breakup ever and when I say ever I mean EVER.
So, today I was just sitting in the cafeteria eating the sloppiest pizza ever when I got a message. "Ping." Oh no, it was from Chloe and she didn't even write a single letter, word or sentence, she just sent me a really evil emoji. SHE HAS NEVER DONE THAT TO ME BEFORE! We even made an oath to only use the good emojis. I took a little glimpse at her and I saw a very proud face that is being hugged by popular girls. I finally decided that I will tell her how I feel. Once I got there I shouted out loud, "I don't like how you treat me so stop it and you are my only friend, you betray me and ignore me, what kind of friend is that?" She stands up and all her other friends follow. We somehow ended up in the middle of the cafeteria and everyone was staring at us. OK, now they were shouting fight to us repetitively. Chloe said, "Come on, scaredycat." Before the whole cafeteria shouted louder Mr Millargic, our principal, shouted, "Jackie and Chloe in my office now!" Mr Millargic was really angry he almost shouted at us. We had to fill out this form that was pretty dumb. I felt like saying sorry and I had a feeling that Chloe also wanted to say sorry too. I did the right thing and turned around and apologised and I was surprised that Chloe said sorry back to me. Chloe told me the truth and said she only did it to be popular. We told Mr Millargic and he said we were safe for now. So, now Chloe and I are best friends again in Bradford High School!?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!